Will and Succession 遗嘱和继承
- A will needs the signature of the testator and two witnesses.
- He bequeathed his shares to his daughter.
- He was named executor of his brother’s will.
- He would like part of his estate to go to relatives other than his immediate family.
- Hereby revoke all former wills, codicils and testamentary dispositions made by me and declare to be my last will and testament.
在此特撤销本人以前订立之所有遗嘱， 遗嘱修订附件及按遗嘱进行的产权处置， 并宣布本遗嘱为人最终之遗嘱。
- She died without issue.
- The main beneficiaries of the will are the deceased’s family.
- The will was signed in the presence of two witnesses
- You can disinherit your children.
- Your possessions will be distributed by the state under its statute of descent if you die without a will.