- A duty is an obligation of law imposed on a person to perform or refrain from performing a certain act.
- A person who causes harm in exercising justifiable defense shall not bear civil liability.
- Failure to observe the code does not render anyone liable to proceedings.
- If two or more persons jointly infringe upon another person’s rights and cause him damage, they shall bear joint liability.
- Ignorance of fact excuses.
- The amount of damages is governed by the seriousness of the injuries suffered.
- The customer is liable for breakages.
- They are jointly and severally liable.
- Will the new law free owners from responsibility to their tenants?
- What are the grounds for the claim for damages?