Court 法 庭
- A judicial forum has nothing to do with what is not before it.
- The court found the accused guilty on all charges.
- The court has made an order for specific performance.
- The court ordered the company’s funds to be seized.
- The court recorded an open verdict on the dead policeman.
- The court returned a verdict of death by misadventure.
- She was acting on the authority of the court.
- Six weeks elapsed before the court order was put into effect.
- The court asked for details of the background to the case.
- The court asked the accused to show good cause why he should not be sent to prison.
- The court dismissed the action.
- The court extended the defendant’s time for serving his defense by fourteen days.
- The court followed the precedent set in 1926.
- The court granted the company a two-week stay of execution.
- The court heard evidence from a fingerprint expert.
- The court held that there was no case to answer.
- The court is not competent to try the case.
- The court ordered certiorari following judicial review, quashing the order made by the juvenile court.
- The court ordered the bailiffs to seize his property because he has not paid his fine.
- The court ordered the case to be retried.
- The court’s opinion was that the case should be heard inter parties as soon as possible.
- The court recorded a plea of not guilty.
- The court took the view that the defendant’s plea was equivocal.
- The court will decide on the admissibility of the evidence.
- The Crown Court directed the justices to rehear the case.
- The decision of the court runs counter to the advice of the clerk to the justice.
- The granting of an injunction is at the discretion of the court.
- The tribunal decided against awarding any damages.
- The tribunal should act in good faith.
- The tribunal’s ruling has established a precedent.