Company law 公司法
- A company director owes a fiduciary duty to the company.
- A company is regarded by the law as a person：an artificial person.
- An enterprise as a legal person shall conduct operations within the range approved and registered.
- He is a director appointed under the articles of the company.
- Prior to application for registration, the share capital must be stipulated in the Articles and all shares must be subscribed.
- The chairman was personally liable for the company’s debts.
- The company has complied with the court order.
- The company has fulfilled all the terms of the agreement.
- The company intends to sue for damages.
- The company is controlled by the majority shareholder.
- The company is presumed to be still solvent.
- The company is resisting the takeover bid.
- The company’s action was completely legal.
- The domicile of a legal person or other organization is at the place of its principal business establishment.
- The legal adviser recommended applying for an injunction against the directors of the company.
- The major methods used to reconstitute the company are acquisition of companies and merging.
- The profits and losses of the equity joint venture shall be shared by the parties in proportion to their contributions of the registered capital.
- The resolution was invalid because the shareholder’s meeting was not quorate.
- The right to vote at shareholder’s meetings for the election of directors shall be observed.
- The two companies have merged.