International law 国 际 法
- A state alone can perform acts of sovereignty on its territory.
- Being sovereign and equal to others, a state has certain rights and corresponding duties.
- Both sides claimed the other side broke the peace agreement.
- Every state has the duty to refrain from use of force against the territorial integrity of any other state.
- He claimed diplomatic immunity to avoid being arrested.
- His passport is out of date.
- Illegal immigrants are deported.
- One of the most flagrant of infringement of independence of States is intervention.
- Public international law has been regarded as a system of principles and rules designed to govern relations between sovereign states.
- The beginnings of international law as it is known today are usually traced to the 16th and 17th centuries.