Contract and agreement 合同和协议
- A contract cannot arise out of an illegal act.
- A contract is established when the acceptance becomes effective.
- A contract may be modified if the parties reach a consensus through consultation.
- A person is not liable for debts contracted during his minority.
- A transaction between two parties ought not to operate to the disadvantage of a third.
- An acceptance once given cannot be revoked unless the offeror consents.
- An acceptance is a statement made by the offeree indicating assent to an offer.
- An offeror may withdraw an offer at any time before it has been accepted.
- Any amendment to this contract shall become effective only by a written agreement by Patry A and Party B.
- Any annex is the integral part of this contract.
- Any departure from the terms and conditions of the contract must be advised in writing.
- Any failure by a party to carry out all or part of his obligations under the contract shall be considered as a substantial breach.
- Any party has no right to terminate this contract without another party’s agreement.
- Any violation of deadlines contained in the contract will equate to breach of contract.
- Contract law is initially concerned with determining what promises the law will enforce or recognize as creating legal rights.
- Examples of void contracts are those entered into as a result of misrepresentation, duress or undue influence.
- He is incompetent to sign the contract.
- He reasonably believes that there will be a fundamental non-performance of the contract by the other party.
- He signed a covenant against under letting the premises.
- He was incapable of fulfilling the terms of the contract.
- If a contract becomes invalid, the validity of its independently existing clauses pertaining to the settlement of disputes shall not be affected.
- If a minor ratifies a contract upon reaching the age of majority, he or she is then bound to it.
- If any of the above-mentioned clauses is inconsistent with the following additional clauses, the latter is to be taken as authentic.
- If there are provisions as otherwise stated in respect to contracts in other laws, such provisions shall be followed.
- If there is no acceptance, by definition there is no contract.
- In case of heavy losses, failure of a party to fulfill the obligations prescribed by the contract or force majeure, the contract may be terminated.
- Lawfully established contracts shall be protected by law.
- Marine insurance contracts are indemnity contracts and require the parties to exercise the utmost good faith.
- No changing or modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless the same is made in writing.
- No consideration, no contract.
- Other special terms will be listed bellow.
- Party A and B have reached an agreement through friendly consultation to conclude the following contract.
- Parties hereto may revise or supplement through negotiation matters not mentioned herein.
- Payment will be held up until the contract has been signed.
- Please amend your copy of the contract accordingly.
- Promises resulting from either express or an implied agreement can be enforced.
- She did not abide by the terms of the agreement.
- The agreement is binding on all parties.
- The agreement of the parties is subject to review and approval of the board of directors.
- The conditions of the contract are still to be determined.
- The contact has been engrossed ready for signature.
- The contract has to be signed in the presence of two witnesses.
- The contract was declared null and void.
- The contract was annulled by the court.
- The express agreement of parties overcomes the law.
- The following documents shall be deemed to form and be read and construed as an integral part of this contract.
- The issue of this action is the date of the contract.
- The parties may dissolve the contract upon consensus through consultation.
- The parties shall, when making a contract, have corresponding capacity for civil rights and civil conduct.
- The parties to a contract shall fully fulfill their obligations pursuant to the terms of the contract.
- The parties to the contract have equal legal status, and neither party may impose its will in the other.
- The use of a prescribed contract form can reduce the uncertainty.
- They took the unilateral decision to cancel the contract.
- This Agreement and the schedules hereto constitute the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject mater hereof.
- This contract is executed in three counterparts, all of which are considered as originals and of the same effect.
- This contract will be effective after being signed by both parties.
- This offer will be lapsed automatically after the time limit.
- We hereby revoke the agreement of May8,2004.
- What is left unmentioned in contract may be added there as an appendix.
- You have to get the permission of all the signatories to the agreement if you want to change the terms.