- If the contract is null and void, the remedy is to rescind and to put the parties in the position in which they were prior to the attempted agreement.
- If the statute of limitations has run, the plaintiff is without redress.
- In pleading, a party may request alternative relief.
- Penal redress requires full compensation of the injured person as an instrument for punishing the offender.
- The act expressly provides for injunctive relief.
- The classic remedy for copyright infringement is equitable relief.
- The judge deemed it sufficient to compensate the plaintiff, making an edquitable remedy unnecessary.
- The lender has a remedy either in court or through repossession of the car.
- The most common of legal remedy is damages.
- We have to consider specific performance and other equitable remedies.