- Every defendant charged with a felony has a right to be charged by the Grand Jury.
- He chose to stand trial by jury.
- The accused made his election for jury trial.
- The judge directed the jury to acquit all the defendants.
- The jury brought in a verdict of not guilty.
- The jury found him guilty and did not recommend mercy.
- The jury has to decide whom to believe among a mass of conflicting evidence.
- The jury reached a unanimous verdict of not guilty.
- The jury returned a verdict of guilty, and the judge will pass sentence next week.
- The jury was unable to reach a unanimous decision.