- Address of service of process shall be included in the Articles of Association.
- Alias summons is a subsequent summons issued to replace one that could not be served or otherwise failed.
- Smith was subpoenaed as a witness to appear in the circuit court.
- Summons is a written notification that one is required to appear in court.
- The bailiff was in charge of issuing a summons on the defendant.
- The court served a summons on him.
- The summons was withdrawn.
- The witnesses were subpoenaed to attend the trial.
- The writ was indorsed with details of the plaintiff’s claim.
- They were accused of demanding payment with threats.