- He was booked for driving on the wrong side of the road.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol is severely forbidden.
- Every one should observe the traffic regulations.
- Homicide by automobile is a special category of homicide recognized in some states.
- Mary was fined $10 for speeding.
- The driver had an excessive amount of alcohol in his blood.
- The guidelines lay down rules for dealing with traffic offences.
- The tribunal’s terms of reference do not cover traffic offences.
- The traffic court has jurisdiction over violation of statutes governing the use of roads and motor vehicles.
- Traffic police is a section of the police concerned with problems on the roads.