HARVEY: I know, the last time these venture capitalists came in, I took him boxing to calm him down. I basically had to punch myself in the face to let him win.
HARVEY: Well, you spend two years working on a satellite phone that fits in your pocket and then bet the company on it. You’d be a little nervous, too, I bet.
- venture capitalists 风险投资人
- prototype 样板
- storm troopers 冲锋队员
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High 《开放的美国学府》是八十年代初的一部校园爱情喜剧片
- knock them dead 让他们印象深刻；给他们好看
- file a patent for sth. 为…申请专利
- my time runs $1,000 an hour. 我每小时收费一千美元。
- I stand corrected. 我接受指正。