Death penalty 死刑
- A sentencing judge is required to consider any mitigating circumstances before imposing the death penalty.
- Capital punishment for murder is based on the idea that if a person kills someone, he must pay with his own life.
- Death penalty is usually imposed because of some type of gross misconduct.
- He was executed by firing squad.
- He was guilty of a capital crime.
- He was sentenced to death but was reprieved by the president.
- The death sentence was commuted to life imprisonment.
- The prisoners were condemned to death.
- The punishment for treason is death.
- They argued about whether the statute mandating the death penalty is unconstitutional.