- A trust can be presumed by operation of law.
- A trust may be created orally, but usually is set up in a written form.
- He left his property in trust for his daughter.
- He will be found liable if he assists a trustee to commit a dishonest breach of trust.
- The court appointed a bankruptcy trustee to administer the property a debtor.
- The trust instrument must identify the trust property, the trustee, and the beneficiaries, and state the terms of the trust.
- The trustee must manage the trust property for the beneficiary.
- To the beneficiary the trustee owes a fiduciary duty.
- Trusts developed out of the old English use.
- Whereas the property is held in trust for the appellant.