Environment protection 环境保护
- An act that is destructive to the environment may be criminalized by statute.
- Discharge pipes directly take pollutants away from the plant into the river.
- Environmental impact reports are required under many circumstances by federal and state law.
- Environmental law heavily intertwined with administrative law.
- Environmental problems directly affect the quality of people’s lives.
- In 1970, a federal agency was created to coordinate governmental action to protect environment.
- Most environmental litigation involves disputes with governmental agencies.
- Pollution is legally controlled and enforced through various federal and state laws.
- The federal government promulgated the Clean Water Act and the Clean Air Act.
- The law requires a detailed analysis of the potential impact on the environment of a proposed project.