- Both express authority and implied authority can create agency.
- Citizens and legal persons may perform civil juristic acts through agents.
- He was acting in a fiduciary capacity.
- Legal ownership rests with the trustee, and equitable ownership rests with the beneficiary.
- She was empowered by the company to sign the contract.
- The agent is empowered to sell the property.
- The agreement covers all agencies.
- The principal may be obligated as if it had expressly granted the authority to agent.
- They signed an agency agreement.
- The third party and the agent shall be held jointly liable.