Marriage and family life 婚姻和家庭
- Arranged or mercenary marriage and any other acts of interference with the freedom of marriage are forbidden.
- Custody of the children was awarded to the mother.
- She petitioned for divorce on account of the breakdown of their marriage.
- She was granted a divorce on the grounds of unreasonable behavior by her husband.
- The adopter may adopt one child only, male or female.
- The court presumes the maintenance payments are being paid on time.
- The payments were made according to the maintenance order.
- Their marriage broke down and they separated.
- They went to see a marriage guidance counselor.
- What validates a marriage is the consent of the parties, not their cohabitation.