Criminal investigation 刑事侦察
- After the judge dismissed the case, the police refused to investigate further.
- Ballistics was used in the criminal case to determine the gun’s firing capacity.
- Investigating detention is constitutional only if probable cause exists.
- Investigating power was used to compel the bank to disclose some facts.
- The coroner found that the death was not due to natural causes.
- The investigating magistrate is thus a kind of quasi-judge standing halfway between the prosecutor and the court.
- The law has been made obsolete by new developments in forensic science.
- The police have power to hold a suspect during the investigation of his participation in a crime.
- The police investigated the suspect’s involvement in the murder.
- The policeman found the man was a fugitive during a stop and frisk for weapons.