Citizens’ right 公民权利
- An equal has no dominion over another equal.
- Any law that violates the indefeasible rights of man is essentially unjust and tyrannical.
- Citizens shall the right of inheritance under the law.
- Each man has his own right proper to him and he is forbidden to violate the rights of others.
- Everyone has right to freedom of expression.
- Everyone is equal before the law.
- Everyone’s right to life shall be protected by law.
- First in time, first in right.
- He has no authorization to act on our behalf.
- He has a legitimate claim to the property.
- No remedies no rights.
- No rights can rest on one person without a corresponding duty resting on some other person or persons.
- No rights pass without physical delivery.
- The transfer of a right requires the will of the recipient as well as of the transferee.
- The very essence of civil liberty consists in the right of every individual to claim the protection of the laws whenever he suffers an injury.
- The violation of such an interest is a legal wrong and gives rise to a legal right.
- This right does not obtain in judicial proceedings.
- There are certain rights, sometimes called imperfect rights, which the law recognizes but will not enforce directly.
- Liberty is the right to do whatever the laws permit.
- Right is an enforceable claim to performance, action or forbearance by another.