Shipping and maritime law 货运和海商法
- If the carrier issues a bill of lading for which there are no goods, the carrier is likely to be liable to the holder.
- In case of quarantine the property may be discharged at the risk and expense of owners into quarantine depot or elsewhere.
- Nothing in this section shall limit the right of the carrier to require the prepayment or guarantee of the charges.
- The adjustment of general average is governed by the rules agreed by the parties to it.
- The owner or consigner shall pay the freight and average and all other lawful charges accruing on said property.
- The Seller shall not be responsible for the delay of shipment of non-delivery of the goods due to force majeure.
- The shipment came with fake documentation.
- The shipper shall hold the carriers harmless from any expense they may incur.
- The warehouse claims a lien for all lawful charges for storage and preservation of the goods.
- Where delivery is made by a common carrier by water the foregoing provisions of this Act shall apply.