- A crime is a behavior within the definition of the provisions of the criminal law and should be subject to criminal penalty.
- A crime is the behavior that is harmful to the society and should be punished with criminal penalty.
- A sin takes in everything done, said and willed against right reason.
- A witness’s credibility noticeably diminishes as the enormity of the crime or the unlikeliness of its circumstances increase.
- An act does not make a person guilty of a crime unless the mind is also guilty.
- An intoxicated person who commits a crime shall bear criminal responsibility.
- By selling alcohol to minors, the shop is deliberately flouting the law.
- Criminal responsibility is to be borne for negligent crimes only when the law so provides.
- Criminals responsibility shall be borne for intentional crimes.
- Criminal are sick; they should be patients, not prisoners.
- Everyone is held to be innocent until he is proved guilty.
- Facility of pardon is an incentive to crime。
- Giving the killer what he deserves.
- Hate the sin but not the sinner.
- He carried out a felonious act.
- He confessed to the crime during his interrogation.
- He denied being in the house at the time of the murder.
- He pleads not guilty to murder but guilty to manslaughter.
- He tried to establish his innocence.
- He turned over a new leaf.
- He was accused of murder.
- He was arrested for disorderly conduct in the street.
- He was arrested on suspicion of being an accessory to the crime.
- He was brought to court and charged with rape.
- He was charged with trafficing in drugs.
- He was cleared of all charges.
- He was found guilty by the court-martial and sentenced to imprisonment.
- He was found guilty of gross dereliction of duty.
- He was indicted for murder.
- He was prosecuted for embezzlement.
- He was sent to prison for six months for embezzlement.
- Mercy to the criminal may be cruelty to the people.
- Repetition of a libel is an offence.
- Sexual intercourse with a girl under sixteen is an offence.
- She was sent to prison for blackmail.
- The crime was premeditated.
- The company was guilty of evading the VAT regulations.
- The suspects were placed in detention.
- The suspect was apprehended at the scene of the crime.
- The theft comes into the category of petty crime.