- A security involves some form of investment contract.
- A security is the evidence of indebtedness or certificate of interest in a profit sharing contract.
- A stock subscription is an agreement to buy a specific number and kind of shares when they are issued by the corporation.
- His portfolio contains shares in the major steel companies.
- Securties differ from most other commodities in which people deal.
- Securites become a kind of currency, traded in the so called “secondary market” at fluctuating price.
- Shares in the company are traded on the Stock Market.
- The harm from insider trading is the interference with the disclosure of corporate information.
- The securities markets are important national assets that must be preserved and strengthened.
- The value of a bond, note or other promise to pay depends on the financial condition of the promisor.