Plaintiff and Defendant 原告和被告
- The accused admitted six other offences.
- The accused had no criminal record.
- The accused throughout is presumed to be innocent unless he admits the offence or until he is proved beyond reasonable doubt to be guilty.
- The accused was convicted of murder and will be sentenced next week.
- The accused was found to be innocent.
- The case proceeded notwithstanding the objections of the defendant.
- The defendant applied for an extension of time in which to serve her defense.
- The defendant asked permission to address the court.
- The defendant entered defense of justification.
- The defendant has the right to file a counter-suit.
- The defendant has applied for an adjournment.
- The defendant is in breach of his statutory duty.
- The defendant prevailed in the case.
- The defendant was in court for three hours.
- The defense attorney’s objection was overruled by the judge.
- The lack of good will was evidenced by the defendant’s behavior in the witness stand.
- The plaintiff is seeking remedy through the courts.
- The relief the plaintiff sought was an injunction and damages.
- The plaintiff’s account and defendant’s response were filed with a master in chancery.
- The respondent was not acting bona fide.