- An arbitration board was formed to hear and decide the dispute according to the rules of arbitration.
- Any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with this contract shall be determined by arbitration.
- Any issue of public policy is outside the scope of arbitration.
- Arbitration can sometimes be cheaper and quicker than litigation.
- An Arbitrator is a neutral person who resolves disputes between parties.
- The arbitrator issued a final decision regarding the meaning of the contractual terms.
- The arbitrator’s award was set aside appeal.
- The clause provides that the parties will submit any dispute to arbitration rather than litigation.
- They agreed to arbitrate their dispute.
- When the parties cannot agree on contractual terms, an arbitrator decides.