- A corporation shall conduct operations within the range approved and registered.
- A transaction between two parties shouldn’t operate to the disadvantage of a third party.
- Goods will be supplied within thirty days of receipt of order.
- In the case of goods, the seller must act in good faith.
- Invoices are payable within thirty days of receipt.
- Is there any red tape involved in starting up any form of business?
- The payment has to countersigned by the mortgagor.
- The sale of goods acts only apply to the sale of goods and have no application when services are provided.
- We are pleased to inform you that your offer has been accepted.
- You should repay before the expiration of the stated period.