Intellectual property 知识产权
- A patent is a governmental grant of an exclusive monopoly as an incentive and a reward for a new invention.
- Goods that must bear a registered trademark may not be marketed unless an application therefore has been approved.
- It is illegal to take copies of a copyright work.
- Selling deliberately a commodity whose registered trademark is falsely used may constitute a crime.
- The court granted the plaintiff an injunction restraining the defendant from breaching copyright.
- The reproduction of copyright material without the permission of the copyright holder is banned by law.
- The sale of pirated discs has been banned.
- To be patentable an invention must be novel, useful and non-obvious.
- “Utility Model” means any new technical solution relating to the shape, the structure, or their combination, of a product, which is fit for practical use.
- Unauthorized use of the registered trademarks of others is illegal.